Dental implants represent the greatest leap in dental technology in decades. With dental implants, we can now predictably replace missing teeth without the use of removable devices such as dentures or partials and without damaging the adjacent teeth. A dental implant is a small titanium post which is surgically implanted in the jaw bone and used to anchor your replacement tooth or teeth. Implants can now be used to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire dentition. We invite you to watch the videos below to learn more about the options now available to you with dental implants!
SimPlant® implant treatment planning software gives us three-dimensional information on the anatomy of your mouth:
• The width and density of your jawbone
• The exact location of neighboring tooth roots
• The location of the nerves
With this precise information, we can start planning the ideal location for your implants, reach the best outcome and show you how your new teeth will look – even before treatment! We can "virtually" prepare your treatment to the greatest detail; you will receive a much safer and more comfortable treatment.
Simplant Virtual Implant planning provides the following benefits:
• Extra margin of safety
• Increased accuracy of placement of dental implants
• Realistic three dimensional planning
• Creates a specific course of treatment
• Eliminates surpises during the procedure
• Increased success rates of implants